My aim is to design creative and functional spaces of all different sizes – from small urban gardens to spacious public space. I enjoy working with clients, their visions and wishes, as well as working with plants and space itself.
“Together with you, I’ll endeavour to create your dream garden.”
I promise to create an outdoor space in accordance with your lifestyle and your innermost dreams – an enjoyable garden, that will make you happy. I offer creativity, smart and sustainable solutions, not just rows of Leylandii hedges. I promise the highest level of professionalism, gained through a wide range of experiences. My work experience ranges from specialised Rhododendron nursery, contractor work (mostly private gardens construction) or garden maintenance at the landscape garden at Sherborne Castle, as well as cottage garden at Houghton Lodge.
Apart from the “getting my hands dirty” experience, which I still find very useful when designing, I’ve learned a lot whilst working for landscape architecture practice LynchRobertson LA. Here, I’ve been involved in, and later leading projects, for care home gardens, public spaces and commercial projects.
My CV in a nutshell
- 2017 | I started working with Landscape Architects from Flera
- 2016 | Founded a studio DesignSpace
- 2013-2016 | Landscape Architect at LynchRobertson LA in UK
- 2012 | Gardener at Houghton Lodge Gardens in Hampshire, UK (summer job)
- 2011 | Gardener at Sherborne Castle Gardens in Dorset, UK (summer job)
- 2011-2013 | Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture at Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- 2010 | Contractor’s Team Leader at Zahradnictvi Kout (summer job)
- 2008, 2009 | Gardener in shrub nursery and Worker in contractor’s team at Zahradnictvi Franc (summer job)
- 2008-2011 | Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture at Czech University of Life Sciences Prague